to North Valley Christian Academyon being named a
Best Christian Workplaces 2022
Current Job Openings as of September 2023:
Due to the number of resumes we receive each year, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate your understanding.
Full-Time Elementary Instructional Aide
Job Summary: To support teachers in providing a Christ-centered and biblically-based education. Instructional aides provide a structured, positive environment that enable students to grow academically, spiritually, and socially. Aides should be able to lead one-on-one, small group, and large group instruction. Aides should also be able to carry out all duties associated with facilitating a safe learning environment throughout the school day. Compliance with all state certifications and school requirements. Please send a cover letter and resume to Joel De Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Musical Theater Teacher Preschool-2nd Grade
Job Summary: We are accepting applications for a preschool through second grade part-time musical theater teacher for the 2023-24 School Year. The instructor will provide a Christ-centered and biblically-based education in music, theatre, and dance. The instructor should also be able to carry out all duties associated with facilitating a safe learning environment. The instructor possesses strong classroom management in early childhood education.
The position is for a mobile instructor that can rotate 30 minutes once a week to each Preschool class and 30 minutes twice a week for each K-2 class. The instructor will collaborate with the Music and Theatre teachers to prepare students for programs throughout the year. The instructor is experienced with music, theatre, and early childhood education. The instructor will combine the Quaver Music Curriculum with their own musical theatre curriculum and with input from the Fine Arts Director. The instructor will work collaboratively with each Fine Arts instructor.
All applicants will need to have compliance with all state certifications and school requirements. Please send a cover letter and resume to Cristina Barreda at email@example.com.
B.E.S.T. Substitute Coaches K-12
Job Summary: The B.E.S.T. program at NVCA is looking for individuals to help support students/staff in the classroom throughout the school day. Must have a Bachelors Degree and experience working with students of different abilities. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: North Valley Christian Academy is hiring for our morning and/or afternoon Extended Care program and we are looking for a highly qualified, loving, and passionate Teacher in our Christian school environment. The position requires up to 25 hours per week working a fixed schedule.
Teacher Duties include:
- Ability to support our program and mission as well as state licensing guidelines
- Planning daily activities with written lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate
- Supporting families through communication and relationship building
- Working closely with current staff as part of a team
- Participate in staff meetings and other professional development training
- At least 3 months of teaching experience in an Early Childhood setting and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood, child development, or a closely-related field; or 6 months experience in an Early Childhood setting and a High School Diploma or GED; or 12 credit hours in early childhood, child development, or closely related field; or a CDA, NAC or CCP credential.
- Dependable and flexible
- Nurturing and caring attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please send a cover letter and resume. Compensation based on education and experience. Contact: Joel DeLuna, Elementary Principal at 623-551-3454 or email@example.com
Job Summary: An individual holding this position instructs students and facilitates student learning in the absence of the regular teacher. Essential duties and responsibilities are to:
- Support and maintain classroom policies;
- Provide classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans;
- Create a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students;
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment;
- Maintain the established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned;
- Maintain a professional appearance as an example to students;
- Remain at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by the principal;
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities;
- Maintain reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility;
- Communicate effectively with parents when needed;
- Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and times designated; and
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities include supervising students. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Please send a cover letter and resume to Jamie Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Coordinator with AzCEC
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
The Communications Coordinator position works closely with the Arizona Christian Education Coalition (AZCEC)Board of Directors and lobbyists. The coordinator will be responsible for communications to AZCEC member schools, organizations, and the broader community. S(he) will establish close working relationships with donors, volunteers, and staff. Specific duties will include the following:
- Work with the lobbyist to write communication pieces.
- Design newsletters and public relations materials.
- Implementing and maintaining the organization’s website and social media sites.
- Provide support to the lobbyist and Board leadership for communication and support their development and implementation. Prepare ongoing campaign updates, including numerical analysis of campaign progress on an ongoing basis, for management, the Board of Directors, and volunteer committees.
- Plan, organize, and establish objectives and goals for projects and work assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A self-starter and detail-oriented person with a strong work ethic that is marked by enthusiasm, patience, drive, and follow-through.
- A collaborator who has the ability to organize and follow through a communications plan.
- Background in professional writing and editing.
- Experience in Marketing/Public Relations.
Skills and Knowledge
- Verbal and written communication abilities that allow him or her to communicate with a variety of people, write newsletters, blogs, and other communications on behalf of the organization.
- Background or exposure to Christian K-12 education is a plus.
THE JOB FUNCTIONS
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential)
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Superior listening and communications skills.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Proficiency with all MS Office products (including Excel and PowerPoint), Publisher, with ability to learn new software as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable)
- Familiarity with web design.
- Strong Social Media background.
Job Type: Part-time (10-15 hours per week)
Compensation: $22 -$25 per hour
AZCEC is a religious 501(c)4 organization created for the purpose of promoting social welfare and devoted to charitable, educational, and religious purposes. All employees of AZCEC must attest and agree with the Statement of Faith and pledge to adhere firmly to it in matters of religious faith and personal conduct and must fill out this AzCEC Employment Agreement. If interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to Chris Schoenleb at email@example.com.
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that transforms lives and impacts communities.
Our role is to define and reinforce God-given value, purpose, and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ.
An NVCA education comprises the foundation for a lifetime of learning.