to North Valley Christian Academyon being named a
Best Christian Workplaces 2022
Current Job Openings as of January 2023:
Due to the enormous number of resumes we receive each year, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate your understanding.
Full-Time Elementary Instructional Aide
Job Summary: To support teachers in providing a Christ-centered and biblically-based education. Instructional aides provide a structured, positive environment that enable students to grow academically, spiritually, and socially. Aides should be able to lead one-on-one, small group, and large group instruction. Aides should also be able to carry out all duties associated with facilitating a safe learning environment throughout the school day. Compliance with all state certifications and school requirements. Please send a cover letter and resume to Joel De Luna at email@example.com.
B.E.S.T. Substitute Coaches K-12
Job Summary: The B.E.S.T. program at NVCA is looking for individuals to help support students/staff in the classroom throughout the school day. Must have a Bachelors Degree and experience working with students of different abilities. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: North Valley Christian Academy is hiring for our morning and/or afternoon Extended Care program and we are looking for a highly qualified, loving, and passionate Teacher in our Christian school environment. The position requires up to 25 hours per week working a fixed schedule.
Teacher Duties include:
- Ability to support our program and mission as well as state licensing guidelines
- Planning daily activities with written lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate
- Supporting families through communication and relationship building
- Working closely with current staff as part of a team
- Participate in staff meetings and other professional development training
- At least 3 months of teaching experience in an Early Childhood setting and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood, child development, or a closely-related field; or 6 months experience in an Early Childhood setting and a High School Diploma or GED; or 12 credit hours in early childhood, child development, or closely related field; or a CDA, NAC or CCP credential.
- Dependable and flexible
- Nurturing and caring attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please send a cover letter and resume. Compensation based on education and experience. Contact: Joel DeLuna, Elementary Principal at 623-551-3454 or email@example.com
Job Summary: An individual holding this position instructs students and facilitates student learning in the absence of the regular teacher. Essential duties and responsibilities are to:
- Support and maintain classroom policies;
- Provide classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans;
- Create a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students;
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment;
- Maintain the established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned;
- Maintain a professional appearance as an example to students;
- Remain at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by the principal;
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities;
- Maintain reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility;
- Communicate effectively with parents when needed;
- Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and times designated; and
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities to include supervising students. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact: Joel DeLuna, elementary principal, or call 623-551-3454.
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that can transform lives and touch communities. Our role is to help define and reinforce a deep sense of God-given value, purpose and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ for a transforming influence on the world. An NVCA education forms the foundation upon which all academic pursuits are built thereby enabling students to reach their full educational potential.