NVCATM has a mandatory uniform dress code. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because they project a neat, serious, business-like image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students aren’t distracted
- Dress codes help to easily identify students as members of NVCA to the community
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
Uniform bottoms may be purchased from vendors such as Dennis Uniform, Target, Walmart, Lands End, Amazon, etc.
Polo shirts with the trademark school logo purchased from SchoolBelles or Greggory Design are required. We are not able to embroider plain polos. Polos must be purchased through our vendors.
Bottoms (shorts, skorts, skirts, and pants) must be navy-blue, khaki, or approved NVCA plaid.
Friday t-shirts are only available through Greggory Design. The shirts change yearly with each themed verse.
Click below to view the specific NVCA Dress Code Guidelines for each grade level for 2023-2024.
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education
that transforms lives and impacts communities.
Our role is to define and reinforce God-given value, purpose,
and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ.
An NVCA education comprises the foundation for a lifetime of learning.