NVCATM has a mandatory uniform dress code. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because they project a neat, serious, business-like image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students aren’t distracted
- Dress codes help to easily identify students as members of NVCA to the community
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
Uniform bottoms may be purchased from vendors such as Dennis Uniform, Target, Walmart, Lands End, Amazon, etc.
Polo shirts with the school logo purchased from Dennis Uniform or Greggory Design are required.
Bottoms (shorts, skorts, skirts, and pants) must be navy-blue, khaki, or approved Dennis Uniform plaid.
Friday t-shirts must be current year only.
Friday t-shirts are only available through Greggory Design. The shirts change yearly with each themed verse.
The NVCATM Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that can transform lives and touch communities. Our role is to help define and reinforce a deep sense of God-given value, purpose and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ for a transforming influence on the world. An NVCA education forms the foundation upon which all academic pursuits are built thereby enabling students to reach their full educational potential.