Thank you for your interest in North Valley Christian Academy! NVCA is committed to providing an exceptional education with highly qualified teachers who are committed believers. Our mission is to build Christian Leaders thoroughly prepared to thrive in the 21st century.
The following is the process for applying for admission at NVCA for the 2020 – 2021 school year. Please remember that your Admissions Director is here to guide you along the way!
- Initial Inquiry – campus visit, phone call, email, website
- Campus Tour – Date/Time: (please call to schedule)
- Complete Admissions Application Online ($75 fee/per student)
- Admissions Team Meeting to Review Applications
- Offer of Enrollment or Referral Out
To begin the Online Application process you will need to use this to Create an Account. Once you have created the account login to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
*A non-refundable fee of $75 must be paid at the time of submitting application.
Upon receiving your offer of enrollment letter to North Valley Christian Academy, you can begin your enrollment into our school:
- Online Enrollment through ParentsWeb
- Commitment Fee $300/per student K – 12th
- Commitment Fee $150/per student PS
- Financial Contract is completed with Business Manager
- Academic Placement Assessment (scheduled after March 1st)
- Enrollment is complete! Welcome to the NVCA Family!
Application Fee – non refundable
- New PS-12 students $75 (includes testing as necessary)
Enrollment/Commitment Fee – non refundable (maximum per family $500)
- New and Current PS through Kinder-Bridge Students: $150
- New K-12 Students: $300
- Current K-12 Students: $250
Tuition Payment Options – FACTS Tuition Management (required)
- Annual tuition paid in full by July 5th receives 3% discount. $20 FACTS fee.
- Monthly payments are due July 5th – May 5th. One time $50 service fee to FACTS.
Multiple Child Grant (PS-12)
- Families of a full-time student receive a 10% tuition grant on each additional (younger) PS-12 child attending.
Extended Care Fee (PS-5)
- $6/hour (before school begins at 7:00AM and after school ends at 6:00PM)
Statement of Non-Discrimination
North Valley Christian Academy admits students of any race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that can transform lives and touch communities. Our role is to help define and reinforce a deep sense of God-given value, purpose and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ for a transforming influence on the world. An NVCA education forms the foundation upon which all academic pursuits are built thereby enabling students to reach their full educational potential.