Middle School Overview | Preparation for Life
The mission of North Valley Christian Academy at the middle school level is to provide our students with a distinctly Christian education with excellent academics in a 21st century learning environment as well as strong athletics and fine arts in a supportive community that encourages spiritual growth and the success of our students in and out of the classroom. North Valley Christian Academy is committed to prepare our middle school students grades 6-8 academically, physically, socially and spiritually so they are enabled to make a difference in the world.
Students in grades 6th through 8th grade are also given the opportunity to participate in competitive athletics throughout the school year.
Why NVCA Middle School?
Middle School (6th-8th)
- Small class sizes/16:1 ratio
- Strong habits developed to promote educational student success
- Strong academic curriculum with a biblical overview
- Strategic building of our athletic program
- Sublime 21st century learning environment
- Safe and secure campus environment
- Variety of elective offerings to enhance student development
- STELLAR STEM program: Providing real-world, project-based learning experiences
- Small school with large school opportunities:
NVCA Middle School Seminars
Middle school students at North Valley Christian Academy have an opportunity during the school week to participate in seminars as they interact with students and educators.
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that can transform lives and touch communities. Our role is to help define and reinforce a deep sense of God-given value, purpose and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ for a transforming influence on the world. An NVCA education forms the foundation upon which all academic pursuits are built thereby enabling students to reach their full educational potential.