Early Childhood Overview | Preparation for Life
Developing the Whole Child
The goal of the North Valley Christian Academy preschool program is for our young children to know, love, and follow Jesus Christ while developing an academic foundation for elementary years ahead. NVCA's program grows skill and knowledge competencies in all areas of physical, social, emotional and spiritual development. This is done with a strong focus on challening but appropriate content taught from a biblical worldview.
- Year round preschool options for 10 or 12 months
- Children are respected, nurtured and challenged academically, socially, physically and spiritually
- Children are able to make meaningful decisions throughout the day promoting natural curiosity
- Children learn the skills necessary for future academic success through basic school readiness skills
- All subject areas are taught with research based, academic excellence from a biblical worldview
- Children learn in a safe, nurturing environment with caring professionals which promotes the greatest overall success for the students
- STEM lab activities and use of relevant tools of technology prepare students to excel in Science Technology Engineering and Math practices.